This policy governs the use by The Design and Print Partnership of your data which is available to us in connection with your use of
the website (the “Site“).
1. We collect information to process your order, deal with your queries, guide and enhance your online experience, supply you with information in which you have expressed an interest and for record keeping. We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. You have the option at login, to elect not to receive marketing information (from us, our business partners or selected third parties) and also to tag your account as non marketable to prevent exchange of the data collected with third parties.
3. At any time you can change these options by editing your account details/emailing customer services.
Data collected & purpose of collection
1. When you fill out the form we collect name and address, telephone, email address, user name and password. This provides us with default details for your order processing and sets up security (so viewing of your account details, designs and order history is password protected).
2. To help you choose the right product and design to suit your purpose/business we ask you to make selections and choices. Only the design details are collected if you choose to save the details or place an order.
3. When you place an order we allocate you a customer number, capture order details, invoicing address and shipping address details to process and fulfil your order. Invoicing address and shipping addresses are retained so you do not have to enter them again. Order details are retained so you can view your order history.
4. You acknowledge that many parts of the service provided on the Site may be provided by third-party service providers and not by us (for example, see section 7 below). You consent to us transferring your information to such third-party service providers for the purposes of dealing with your queries, orders and for record keeping.
5. To assist you with your promotions and marketing and tailor our service to your needs we will ask you for feedback, about your business and any information you may require. Supply of this information is optional and not mandatory. All this data will be stored so we can effectively meet your needs.
6. You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information held about you at any time by contacting us. We may charge a small fee for this.